For MEET Mérida DMC, the most important thing is our passengers and collaborators, for this reason, we have reinfoced preventive safety and hygiene measures, especially in the face of the challenges that have been generated due to COVID 19.
These biosafety measures have been implemented in accordance with the recommendations of official organitzations such as WHO and Ministry of Health, in addition to the guidelines contemplated in the Yucatan Good Health Practives Certification issued by the State Tourism Development Secretary, as well as specialists and together with the other service provides, in order to protect everyones´s health and we want to make them participate in them.
For more information, you can download our Manual of Good Sanitary Practices
•General washing of indoor and outdoor vehicles.
• Sanitation using Quaternary Ammonium to eliminate and potect occupants against viruses and bacteria.
• Sanitation is performed throughout the vehicle including handles, seat bets and vehicle locks.
PASSENGER SERVICE STAFF:
Meet Mérida DMC staff is trained to:
• Follow the Personal Hygiene measures and the correct indications for hand washing and disinfection according to the indications given by the Health instituitions.
•Deisinfection of the sales terminals, as well as the used material.
• Use of protection mask all time.
GREETING AND PRESENTATION:
•Meet Mérida staff introduce themselves to passengers, greeting them verbally, avoiding physical contact.
• It is mandatory for the passenger to wear mask or protective equipment at all time.
• Measurement of passenger temperature with infrared thermometer.
• In case of presenting a temperature of 37°C or more, ypu will be invited to go to the nearest medical unit and you will not be able to board the vehicle.
• Vehicles will be in use at 35% less than capacity.
• Antibacterial gel is offered to passengers upon entering the vehicle.
• Disinfection of luggage before boarding it to the vehicle.
• Antibacterial gel will be available to passengers on board the vehicle.